Welcome to Worcester Technical High
SCHOOLS CLOSED ON WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 28, 2015
Due to on-going significant snow storm and cleanup activities across the city, the Worcester Public Schools will be closed on Wednesday, January 28, 2015. All before and after school activities are also canceled.
If the state’s travel ban for Worcester County is lifted, the Durkin Administration Building will be open on a two-hour delay. If the travel ban is still in place at 6:00am tomorrow morning, the Administration Building will be closed.
We want all students and staff to be safe during this storm and look forward to resuming normal operations when it is safe to do so.
2015 MASS DECA DISTRICT CONFERENCE WINNERS
The DECA District 7 Competition 2015 took place Friday January 9th in Boxborough MA at the Holiday Inn with over 450 students from 12 schools competing in 24 different events. Worcester Tech DECA had another great conference with 22 students qualifying for the DECA State competition in March. See winners...
21ST ANNUAL EMBLEMHEALTH HISPANIC GAMES
On Saturday January 10, 2015 members of the Worcester Technical High School/North Indoor Track and Shot Put Teams were invited to participate in the 21st Invitational Hispanic Games at The Armory in NY. Read more...
SENATOR WARREN VISITS TECH
On Monday, January 5th, United States Senator Elizabeth Warren visited Worcester Technical High School and met with students, teachers, and administrators. Worcester Technical High School was named a 2013 National Blue Ribbon School. The Senator was joined by Mayor Joseph Petty and City Manager Edward Augustus as well as Interim Principal Kyle Brenner.
School News & Information
Cosmetology Services and Price
View the Cosmetology Services and Price List at The Salon at Worcester Technical High School
"Creating the Future through Technology, Training and Talent"
Programs of Study
Our programs offer students the following:
- High School Diploma and Technical Certification from a high school fully accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. and Massachusetts Department of Education.
- Integrated academic and technical curricula so students recognize and understand the value and purpose of their lessons.
- Accelerated academic courses.
- Education for equity in both the classroom and the work place.
- Articulation agreements exist for all of our technical programs with such schools as Becker College, Johnson & Wales University, Massachusetts Bay Community College, Mt. Wachusett Community College, New England Institute of Technology, and Quinsigamond Community College.